Quest of the Manwhore Quest of the Manwhore

:P!

You get all points, just because you fooled me in thinking that there was an end:P!

Shallow Lake Shallow Lake

Hmm..

Yeah, it was a good animation, loved the artwork actually. The message came to me, and i loved it:).

Negs,
I didn't like the sound and maybe make it a little bit longer.

Overal, a great job deserves an 8

Digory Digory

Cool dude;)

Awsome job, really nice. I loved the feel of it and I also liked the way you made digory respond to every happening in the animation.
Things i didn't liked were the size of the home of digory and the house at the background (@ the end) It looked like digory was really rich, but actually is poor. Maybe fix that. But overall i really loved it and besides that tiny little thing a job wel done!

WhiteLightning responds:

Well, he lives in some ancient massive tree stump, but his home is only in a very small portion of it. If you look real close at the left side of the base of the tree at the beginning of the video, you can see the little section with the door on it.

-Stick War- -Stick War-

Awesome

I played true this whole game in 69 minutes, i really loved it, would like to see some more levels and a skirmish mode.
Again awsome game, only the dessert really was a pitty, i thought i'd had them and there comes the ultra giant, but i beat it!

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

An other cannon

Isn't it possible to make an other cannon? Something like a howitzer or something? should be pretty awsome=)

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

I'm in love xD

Awesome this game is just perfect!!! If you'd like you could learn some c++ and programme this game for the psp:O that would be just awesome!

Cotd-lugia's Song [hardcorermx Cotd-lugia's Song [hardcorermx

dude...

I'm obsessesd with this song really it is haunting me for years now and if you make things even better then i'd love you!

Castle Crash the Battle! Castle Crash the Battle!

only make it longer

Well nothing much to say except to make it longer.
Btw i've got this song as the Ringtone for my gf don't know why but it makes me think of her xD

sshafty1 responds:

Haha if I'm walking around and hear that as someone's ringtone I'll be like "YO DR490N WASSUP DOOD?!"

-Sam

{Dj-L} Heavenly Dance {Dj-L} Heavenly Dance

Yessss!

Yeahh a job well done, but make it a lil longer then it would be perfect zo a 9 is well earned;)

Meonly70 responds:

Thanks :D

Luis Day!!! Luis Day!!!

Hmm I love it

I love it (read her :p) But I think you should smoothen out her chin a little bit.

LegolaSS responds:

yeah its a bit witch like isnt it... im sure in future artwork babes il make sure to give them more sexy lines... thanks