Cotd-lugia's Song [hardcorermx Cotd-lugia's Song [hardcorermx

dude...

I'm obsessesd with this song really it is haunting me for years now and if you make things even better then i'd love you!

Castle Crash the Battle! Castle Crash the Battle!

only make it longer

Well nothing much to say except to make it longer.
Btw i've got this song as the Ringtone for my gf don't know why but it makes me think of her xD

sshafty1 responds:

Haha if I'm walking around and hear that as someone's ringtone I'll be like "YO DR490N WASSUP DOOD?!"

-Sam

{Dj-L} Heavenly Dance {Dj-L} Heavenly Dance

Yessss!

Yeahh a job well done, but make it a lil longer then it would be perfect zo a 9 is well earned;)

Meonly70 responds:

Thanks :D

UV-Ballad of the Water Dragon UV-Ballad of the Water Dragon

Well it's nice

It's a nice song, but try to work on the drums 'cause they seem to anoy me somehow :P

AestheticSessions responds:

It's polyrhythm. i.e., the bass is going 3/4 while the rest of the percussion is working at 4/4, making an overlapping rhythm every 12 bars. Learn 2 music, asshat.

But thank you.

Mupphunterz - Hardstyle Mupphunterz - Hardstyle

great!

Great job you did here, but the ending was kind of weird, just alter that and it would be an awsome song, so a 9 for you and if you change the ending it'll be a 10 ;)

4/5 9/10

Your Eyes - F-777 Your Eyes - F-777

Nice one dude!

Yep, Like always nice one! You belong to my favorites next to paragonx9 =) Well any way keep them comming!

ChaozFantasy-Metaljonus ChaozFantasy-Metaljonus

Nice one!

Nice remix you've got there, but I didn't like the intro, it didn't seem to fit well. Any how, its awsome and worth a 10;)

Metaljonus responds:

Thanks! I played the intro just like the original so not my prob lol.

Spaze Unofficial - Stalking Shadow Spaze Unofficial - Stalking Shadow

Like it!

Overall i don't like hardstyle, but this one is just that good that i can't go around it, you've to my blessings ;)

I'm actually going to wright a poem based on this song, with your permission ofcourse?

SpazeUnofficial responds:

haha thanks man! yeah sure :)

Now it be seriously [BBB] Now it be seriously [BBB]

Like the overall beat but...

I like the overall beat, but i don't like how the sounds sound... i don't know how to put it, but they sound a little to cracky

Bobo-boy responds:

yea, thanks

that crack comes by the kick i don't now how :S

[BBB]

Endeavour - Crescent Moon Endeavour - Crescent Moon

Awsome job man ;)

I loved it man, the build and the notes it reaches are just epic, like you said.
Loved it.

Faved, downloaded, PSP qualified.

Endeavour responds:

Thanks heaps DR480n =).

PSP qualified ? =P, what is PSP ? Playstation Portable ?.
Anyway, thanks. glad ya liked it.

Endeavour.