Quest of the Manwhore Quest of the Manwhore

:P!

You get all points, just because you fooled me in thinking that there was an end:P!

Shallow Lake Shallow Lake

Hmm..

Yeah, it was a good animation, loved the artwork actually. The message came to me, and i loved it:).

Negs,
I didn't like the sound and maybe make it a little bit longer.

Overal, a great job deserves an 8

Digory Digory

Cool dude;)

Awsome job, really nice. I loved the feel of it and I also liked the way you made digory respond to every happening in the animation.
Things i didn't liked were the size of the home of digory and the house at the background (@ the end) It looked like digory was really rich, but actually is poor. Maybe fix that. But overall i really loved it and besides that tiny little thing a job wel done!

WhiteLightning responds:

Well, he lives in some ancient massive tree stump, but his home is only in a very small portion of it. If you look real close at the left side of the base of the tree at the beginning of the video, you can see the little section with the door on it.

Electro Gypsy Electro Gypsy

Woow!

Asomeness at his best ! really good, i liked the tune, but maybe less 8-bit sounds but overall a 10 is to low ;)

Sketched - Babies Sketched - Babies

whaha omgxD

dude you made me laugh dude really i liked it God damn, you should be in heaven xd omgxd i'm still laughing right now xD

sirjeffofshort responds:

Haha, thanks for the accolades.

Everything by Everyone Everything by Everyone

Awesome Job!

All Hail Newgrounds!

A Tale Of Blue And Red A Tale Of Blue And Red

Awesome job man!

You did a job well done;) I loved the way you animated the flowers. It would have been more fun i guess, if you start making a valantine's edition that would be cool;)

The Real Legend 3 The Real Legend 3

Dude!:O

Dude you're epic!
This is so fucking awsome xD ik really laughed the whole showxD

Awsome job man, really awsome:P

(btw do you have the Fairy art for me please, I'd like to make a Signature out of it;))

Newgrounds Holocaust Newgrounds Holocaust

dude....

I love the song, but i was on the edge of killing my self because of this realy really really boring crap... Ahh wel never mind then i'll give you a 2 for the efort.

DaveB0rt responds:

WHAT THE FUCK

Firefox 2 Firefox 2

wtf?

What was that:S I truly don't get it...